Now in its third year, MIX is an intimate opportunity for cutting-edge technical, creative and business strategists to engage Microsoft in a conversation about the future of the web. Come explore the latest wave of opportunities and help redefine the boundaries between: content and commerce, PC and TV, Windows and the Web.
March 5- 7, 2008, The Venetian resort Hotel casino in Las Vegas
MIX is an intimate conversation between developers, designers and business professionals
- High-fidelity commerce, content, media, services and security
- How new technologies can help find, retain and up-sell customers
- The latest on Silverlight, Internet Explorer, ASP.NET, Expression, Windows Live
and other key technologies. Keynotes, presentations, discussions, labs
- Microsoft’s CEO Steve Ballmer will share his thoughts as well
- Maybe it’s because we’re huge “The Tao of Steve” fans, or we can’t help but return
to one of the hottest nightclubs on the strip . . . the MIX bash this year will
be at TAO in the Venetian
Keynote presentations from Steve Ballmer,
Ray Ozzie, Scott Guthrie,
Guy Kawasaki and Dean Hachamovitch
unveiling the latest web-oriented products and technologies.
A comprehensive program of sessions for designers, developers and business strategists
led by industry experts.
Hands-on labs and workshops for developers and designers.
A chance to connect with experts on a wide range of topics for one-on-one guidance
An opportunity to network with executives from Microsoft and some of the world’s
largest web sites and interactive agencies.